Details of the Council’s land and building assets including:
- all service and office properties occupied or controlled by user bodies, both freehold and leasehold.
- any properties occupied or run under Private Finance Initiative contracts.
- all other properties owned or used, for example, hostels, laboratories, investment properties and depots.
- garages unless rented as part of a housing tenancy agreement.
- surplus, sublet or vacant properties.
- undeveloped land.
- serviced or temporary offices where contractual or actual occupation exceeds three months,
- future commitments, for example under an agreement for lease, from when the contractual commitment is made.
Data refer to the asset list as at November 2021. This information has been published in line with the local government Transparency Code 2015. The code has been designed to give to increase democratic accountability and make it easier for local people to contribute to the local decision making process and help shape public services.
Information about other transparency related datasets, published on Brent Open Data, can be found on the Transparency code - key datasets page.